Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Short Film Sharing #1 : The Cat Piano



I thought it would be nice to start a new series where I post up interesting short films that I find entertaining or interesting. Not really any kind of breakdown happening with these. It is just nice to appreciate what other people have done. I have to say I really love this short film. I think its my favorite short film by a large margin. I think that the use of poetry in the story telling really defines this piece tone wise. The visuals are also amazing with some really interesting and solid 2d work on display. The use of non conventional color is a HUGE thing for me as an animator and artist and to see it used here to such wonderful effect is great to see. Props to everyone who made this short film, you guys are great.

No comments: