Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pandas animation tricks #19



Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I posted anything. I have to say that finishing up on Free Birds at Reel FX was really tough. We had a lot of long hours and a lot of stuff to accomplish. But we did it! Now I am back to regular hours on Reel FX's new film, Book of Life. That means I finally have some more time to get back into making videos and posting things up. Hopefully I will have a few months before we get into crazy town on this new film. As far as the video for this time around. I felt like I would talk about something I actually had trouble with when I was first learning animation. That problem is posing out a character that is both appealing in a 2d image plane but is also built on a solid foundation in cg. You will understand more as you watch the video. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask. I love hearing from all of you!

No comments: