Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One of these things is not like the other.



Even though I never draw I got into the mood today and did some bird drawings....and a squirrel. I just thought it might be fun to share some of my sketches since I almost never do that. As for other stuff. ianimate workshop4 is over but I have a ton of work to do on my shots. I have a to do list which is a mile long but what else is new? As for next workshop I have 3 weeks to settle on the piece I am going to be slaving over for 14 weeks. I have a clip which I really love but I figure I might snoop around a bit and see if I cant find something that speaks to me more. It is an unlikely outcome but you never know. Sometimes these things just scream ANIMATE ME! Anyway I am going to try to finish up these workshop 4 shots in the next couple of weeks and do a really nice render for each shot. At that point I will make a video of my shots and post it up for all to see.

No comments: